MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uh-oh - cannot log in, at all, anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a problem with my forum, as you can see. xD You see, what happened was that I restarted my browser, and now, with any amount of logging in - I simple cannot get on.
The message says that I'm logged in, when I press the log in button, but it doesn't work. I go back to the index page, and I still see 'Hello there, Guest' and a message to log in. I don't see the forums for specific user groups, either.
I've tried this on Chrome and Firefox. I just installed MyBB again today, because I thought the whole thing was the problem of a faulty install. It was working, but now, it just won't work, at all. I made about 10 posts, and have a conversation with a person going on, as we're trying to plan something for a site.
The link is here: http://pixelpuppy.net/forum/
I hope that someone know's what is happening!
(A proof of the fact that it's not storing cookies, or something like that - I can go to the URL of a protected forum, and it tells me to log in. As soon as I do, it takes me right back to the message which says I need to log in!)