MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I edit the members list so it doesn't show...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I edit the members list so it doesn't show the group the people are in? I want it so it only shows the username date joined date last seen and post count. Also how do I make the postbit a bigger size?
I assume you mean the usergroup image?? That's the only thing on the member list regarding a usergroup. Remove {$usergroup['groupimage']} from the memberlist_user template.

What do you mean by 'bigger'?? Do you use the classic or horizontal postbit?? Can you describe a bit more what you actually want to do??
(2009-11-21, 10:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean the usergroup image?? That's the only thing on the member list regarding a usergroup. Remove {$usergroup['groupimage']} from the memberlist_user template.

What do you mean by 'bigger'?? Do you use the classic or horizontal postbit?? Can you describe a bit more what you actually want to do??

Yup that worked, thanks.
(2009-11-21, 10:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean the usergroup image?? That's the only thing on the member list regarding a usergroup. Remove {$usergroup['groupimage']} from the memberlist_user template.

I use the the classic postbit, and I have noticed that on some users posts the postbit is thinner and sometimes more wide. I want to make it so for every user its the same size. I will include an image of what it looks like. The red is the different postbit sizes, I want those lines to match for all posts.