MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation Mail & Upload Limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some unactivated users asking for new activation mail but I couldn't find how to send one.

Even the upload limit for zip files are 5 MB I cannot upload more than 2 MB whaht can be the problem and also upload quota is unlimited
After finishing the upload it does not give any warning also and does not upload the file.

Is there any time out for uploading
not time out limitation~ but there is a server limitation for max file size for upload that usuually seted on 2 mb
you must contact with your server admin and ask him for a higher file size limitation.
users himself can reresive activation mail. also you can active them in admin panel.
be beauty

Thanx alot...

I hope developers can put "Sen Activation mail to user"
lapsetur Wrote:Some unactivated users asking for new activation mail but I couldn't find how to send one.
Login -> User-CP -> Brief Account Summary -> Resend Activation Email
lapsetur Wrote:Even the upload limit for zip files are 5 MB I cannot upload more than 2 MB whaht can be the problem and also upload quota is unlimited
Mosts hosts limit the size of file uploads in their php configuration. Open the php info in your admin-cp and search for upload_max_filesize.
upload_max_filesize 2M

I informed the server..

"Login -> User-CP -> Brief Account Summary -> Resend Activation Email" couldn't find it maybe unactivated users have this
The link is only visible to users that are not activated.