MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search engines friendly URLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I have search engine friendly URLs? such as keywords.html, instead of showthread.php?tid=5?
(2009-11-22, 12:22 AM)parlanchina Wrote: [ -> ]How can I have search engine friendly URLs? such as keywords.html, instead of showthread.php?tid=5?

I installed the plugin but I got this error:

inc/languages/english/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php does not exist

Any ideas?
Error says what it says, the file doesn't exist, make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php is uploaded... if it is there make sure it's CHMOD to 644 or 666.
(2009-11-22, 01:02 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Error says what it says, the file doesn't exist, make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php is uploaded... if it is there make sure it's CHMOD to 644 or 666.

Yes, it is there. and I tried both 644 and 666. but it is still not working. i wonder what's wrong and why in the instruction file it is not mention anything about the languages folder.
I get the same error. For some reason, the file never copied into the directory - but even when I place it there and modify the permissions to whatever - I still get the error message... It must be some type of server issue for some of us. It would be great to have it resolved...
I just uploaded the files again and this time it worked.. Very odd...