MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] CShot - 1.4x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
/// CShot - 1.4x \\\
littleg Wrote:Very easy on the eyes and a very soft feel to it with a touch of elegance.
Screenshots + Demo
[attachment=16112][attachment=16113][attachment=16114]
Click Here for the demo

Download

If you have any problems with the theme please reply here and tell me.

Updates
  • Added PSD File for the banner so you can change the text
  • Got rid of the 'CS' in the icons
Looks great! can't wait to see a demo =P
I like it! The only thing that might be nice is making a bit more glassy, instead of those 40 degree angles on the thead try experimenting with some glassy effect, you can also just remove the stripes Toungue.

Everything else looks good Wink.

6/10
Nothing needs to be glassy. If anything, taking out the lines would be better. Less is more.
Yea or that, just get rid of those 40 degree lines.
Sorry, but to me this is not clean, nor professional for the following reasons.
  • The pattern is overwhelming(not clean...not professional either)
  • The banner/logo clashes a bit too much with the background color of the header. (Not very clean or professional)
  • The welcome block is messy as heck. (Not clean or professional)
  • You have a hollow tfoot. (Not clean or professional)
  • I feel as if the tcat gray is a BIT too much. (Not professional...not clean)
  • The buttons you made, are not readable. (You should get it by now)

I'm not fond of the color used for the thead text/links. Actually I think you were in the right way, but you'd need to improve, it's certainly not clean and not professional. A professional theme needs to be well put, clean, readable, and needs to be organized, the welcome block and many aspects of the theme are not organized. A clean theme needs to be easy on the eyes, readable, the colors should play nice with each other, not clash. Your header clashes with your logo, the font for the logo is not the right one either.

Confused Sorry to be so negative.
Sorry for the deceiving title then and also i think if i got rid of the lines it would look abit mild and dull. (just noticed the hollow tfoot)..

Note: this theme was made in 2 hours, and the icons are readable to me...
(2009-11-22, 04:36 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but to me this is not clean, nor professional for the following reasons.
  • The pattern is overwhelming(not clean...not professional either)
  • The banner/logo clashes a bit too much with the background color of the header. (Not very clean or professional)
  • The welcome block is messy as heck. (Not clean or professional)
  • You have a hollow tfoot. (Not clean or professional)
  • I feel as if the tcat gray is a BIT too much. (Not professional...not clean)
  • The buttons you made, are not readable. (You should get it by now)

I'm not fond of the color used for the thead text/links. Actually I think you were in the right way, but you'd need to improve, it's certainly not clean and not professional. A professional theme needs to be well put, clean, readable, and needs to be organized, the welcome block and many aspects of the theme are not organized. A clean theme needs to be easy on the eyes, readable, the colors should play nice with each other, not clash. Your header clashes with your logo, the font for the logo is not the right one either.

Confused Sorry to be so negative.

The "CS" in the read/unread bubbles next to each board name (what do you call those?) is unnecessary, and I agree with most of what is said above.

This is a nice theme, but I wouldn't use the word "professional" Smile
I think you got a good idea and your on the right track it just needs some improvements here and there.

Also 2 hours isn't much :/ MyBB Pro took me 8 days Toungue.
@CAwesome Remember the theme was made for my forum, so the CS is there for CREATIVESHOT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4