MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forund pay-per-view ads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-11-24, 09:44 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-24, 09:07 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that.

I have signed up to Media Shakers... and i assume i have to wait for my account to be activated?

I am planned on having an advertisement in the footer of every page on my website, as well as in the sidebar throughout the site.

I will be also adding this to my blog and my forum. Thanks for those images Smile

Cheers Smile

Great ! they will took 5-6 days to activate your service and will email u in 2 days to put mediashakers.com on your site to know that you are actual owner of site just to reduce fraud Publisher accounts.

Its good if u made combination of adsense with CPM then u can get better results and earnings

Thanks for that info Smile.

I don't like adsense because i earn next to nothing.... and the payout is so big.
Thanks might use it Wink.
Thanks for the share. I gave this a try and hope that something will come out of it.
(2009-11-23, 04:34 PM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you few more

1. mediashakers.com ( approx earning $5 a day i am getting with placing 320X220 size banners in Bottom )

2. Snoork.com ( Approx earning $3 a day placing 728X90 and 468X60 size banner )

How do you get payed with mediashakers? Do they have a limit?
Interesting! I'm going to look into these sites further. Would be great to earn some extra change.
(2009-11-26, 02:13 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-23, 04:34 PM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you few more

1. mediashakers.com ( approx earning $5 a day i am getting with placing 320X220 size banners in Bottom )

2. Snoork.com ( Approx earning $3 a day placing 728X90 and 468X60 size banner )

How do you get payed with mediashakers? Do they have a limit?

Sorry for late reply i was away from city. Mediashakers have Minimum $1 cashout via Paypal. and Snoork have atleast $50
Pages: 1 2