MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coloranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-11-24, 01:48 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well close the board than no point of having that. You got to get everything ready and than release it! Toungue.

Alrighty then...
(2009-11-24, 03:27 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-24, 01:48 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well close the board than no point of having that. You got to get everything ready and than release it! Toungue.

Alrighty then...

ColoRanks is now open.

We don't have the new theme yet, but we have a few packages ready to download. We are making more packages every day, and we are also going to be adding Emoticons, Logo Designs and of corse even more coloranks.

Please sign up and hel us build up the community as we have been working really hard on it over the last week to get it ready for opening.

Thanks in advanced, you'll receive a warm welcome...
What exactly does your site offer? Just Rank images?
At this stage, only rank images.

We do have a suggestion thread - http://www.coloranks.info/forum/thread-o...d=41#pid41
X3 I would imagine the rank images there would be good looking since it's a site dedicated to rank images.
(2009-11-27, 06:58 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]X3 I would imagine the rank images there would be good looking since it's a site dedicated to rank images.

I would hope so too!

We are trying to get more and more adventurous with the designs so we aren't just stuck with the "boring" looking squares with text in them. We'll see... Toungue
I don't get to point of having a whole forum for rank images. You can also just make a 1 HTML page with the links to each pack, or have those rank images be a part of something like in the past it belonged to Zynge.

Just my 2 cents Toungue.
(2009-11-27, 07:24 AM)leyton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-27, 06:58 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]X3 I would imagine the rank images there would be good looking since it's a site dedicated to rank images.

I would hope so too!

We are trying to get more and more adventurous with the designs so we aren't just stuck with the "boring" looking squares with text in them. We'll see... Toungue

Yet the ones you have up are not even close to good looking...
Hey... Your using an IVGeo theme, I love IVGeo! Macme's forum theme is an IVGeo theme!
(2009-11-27, 08:05 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-27, 07:24 AM)leyton Wrote: [ -> ]

I would hope so too!

Yet the ones you have up are not even close to good looking...

Thanks for that Sad I am working on it now...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5