MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coloranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I agree with FMB, I looked at a few and no offence or anything but it looked like some of them were made by an 8 year old... sorry thats just my imput.
(2009-11-27, 08:49 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]Hey... Your using an IVGeo theme, I love IVGeo! Macme's forum theme is an IVGeo theme!

Yeah, but only until we get our custom made theme.

(2009-11-27, 10:53 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with FMB, I looked at a few and no offence or anything but it looked like some of them were made by an 8 year old... sorry thats just my imput.

Yeah, well they are the basic, we are working on the better ones.
I don't like the IVGEO theme I have seen it to much lol.
I am not sure if your going to be able to just have a site for color ranks you need more sections to. Hope to see the new theme soon.
Wasn't that what your theme was?
Not Blogreen.....
I have IVGEO theme atm to but its not that noticeable. Compared to this one he barley changed anything.
(2009-11-28, 09:57 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't that what your theme was?

Yes, it was the original and that is what i have used for now until we get our custom theme.
(2009-11-29, 10:47 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-28, 09:57 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't that what your theme was?

Yes, it was the original and that is what i have used for now until we get our custom theme.
He was talking to me but whatever lol
More free packages have been uploaded! Visit and join today!
Why do you have Red V1, Yellow V1, Black V1, Blue V1, etc? Maybe put them all under the same name since they look exactly the same besides the color?

Like call them for example "Simple V1" and have all those V1 buttons that look the same under that name into one big zipped up file?
(2009-12-04, 11:12 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you have Red V1, Yellow V1, Black V1, Blue V1, etc? Maybe put them all under the same name since they look exactly the same besides the color?

Like call them for example "Simple V1" and have all those V1 buttons that look the same under that name into one big zipped up file?

We will be having all the colours in the one package, but we also want to give users the ability to download separate colours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5