MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coloranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Why do you care? Its not your site so Im pretty sure he can do whatever the hell he wants.
(2009-12-12, 10:41 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you care? Its not your site so Im pretty sure he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Correct but if we shouldn't care why would he post it in the showcase Wink. Just giving him advice.
Dunno, if I didn't know how to make my own, I probably would get them there because I wouldn't know better and then went to another site and notice that they have ones that are 30x better. X3 Point is, if you're going to make a site all about rank images, go outside the box. The rank images can't be simple squared one or simple rounded corners, YES ones like that are nice, but every now and then wow people with other ideas.
New theme is complete.
First theme has been released a lot of changes have been done to the site - http://forum.coloranks.info/Thread-vancouver

Visit Big Grin - www.coloranks.info Smile
Seriously, for a website that focuses on ranks, the ranks there are seriously lacking. You should practice a bit more.
Thanks for your feedback, i do have some better ranks that i will be releasing soon.
New Ranks have been released.
We no longer have premium ranks and all ranks are free.

We have done a lot of changes Smile

www.coloranks.info
(2010-06-14, 09:18 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]New Ranks have been released.
We no longer have premium ranks and all ranks are free.

We have done a lot of changes Smile

www.coloranks.info

Quote:ColoRanks is the one stop website for Premium Rank images. ColoRanks doesn’t just have Rank images, but we have a range of other graphic images for your forum. Our Forum images and rank sets make your site stand out, makes it look better than the other forums, adds more professionalism to your site and forum. So why not visit our portfolio today and enjoy what ColoRanks have to offer!

Also http://forum.coloranks.info/subscribe.php
I know i haven't changed all of the site - don't criticize me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5