MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a new theme without template edits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-11-24, 07:16 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have the funds to pay for a design right now, I'm pretty much in the idea stage because I'm not even sure what I want. I don't even have a logo designed for the site so I don't know if I should get the site done first then get the logo to match or vise-versa.

For a theme like this it wouldnt cost very much (Pretty much under at least $15.)
So far you have said a light silver/grey with some reds. I might be able to come up with something simple for you.
imho a theme with simple CSS changes isn't worth any monetary value.
btw one major advantage to using non-template edit themes is their ability to easily alter for plugins and also add many themes to your site.

I have one site with 4 themes all using the same default template set. It makes things a lot easier.
Ah yes, you would be able to use the same templates for each. Hmm.
Hey KuJoe, stop mind raping me! I have been planning to making a grey theme Toungue It would be basic since it would be my first :p
I think I will let Mark try to make it, he need the experience Toungue
(2009-11-25, 02:17 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I think I will let Mark try to make it, he need the experience Toungue

I can't do it, until i fix my ubuntu side, or get Agave to work on windows...
Well then I guess I should get started Toungue
(2009-11-25, 12:43 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]btw one major advantage to using non-template edit themes is their ability to easily alter for plugins and also add many themes to your site.

I have one site with 4 themes all using the same default template set. It makes things a lot easier.

That's how I ran all of my vBulletin sites, multiple themes with 1 template. Smile
http://mybbthemeplace.co.cc (Its the 'Untitled' theme)

Its not finished yet. Im still trying to get in some more red here and there.

See anything you wanted changed or added?
Pages: 1 2 3