MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide URLs until Reply...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well thats my request Angel

To Hide the URLs until reply the thread with some FIDs exclusion and GIDs exclusion too Blush

Thanks.
I believe Lennart has something. Realize it's part of his premium membership.
(2009-11-24, 10:45 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Lennart has something. Realize it's part of his premium membership.

Lennart has one but its need the [Hide] tags, maybe I can edit these to my requeriments, but thats why I request this.
Yes, but I need one that Hide Automatically the URLs without using [hide] tags until the people reply the thread.

Maybe that plugin only need a replace into the [hide] to the a href or www url setting.
This modification could easily be done if a subscriber requests it.
i can guess something on this matter use "if" command in the postbit with the hide codes so that whenever a URL posted it automatically go inside
[hide][url]link[/url][/hide]
(2009-11-29, 08:26 PM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]i can guess something on this matter use "if" command in the postbit with the hide codes so that whenever a URL posted it automatically go inside
[hide][url]link[/url][/hide]

But it doesnt hide the url until a reply and adds the [hide] wich I dont like :/