MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do templates come with custom buttons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Do released templates come with custom buttons? Every theme I try from here will change the color of the majority of my site, but my buttons and --> arrows are still default blue. It looks terrible, how can I change it?
Some do, some don't. To change them, upload the images you want to the ./images/*theme folder*/english/ folder.
(2009-11-24, 05:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Some do, some don't. To change them, upload the images you want to the ./images/*theme folder*/english/ folder.

Ok, obviously I'm doing something wrong here.

1) I downloaded a template from Jason S.

2) I used filezilla to upload the entire leaf directory into my Public_html > Images folder.

3) I went to my admin cp, imported the xml file

4) Now its shown on the list, I click the green arrow to set as default and my entire site changes from the mybb default to leafy green (which it's suppose to do) but the buttons are not changing color, they are still blue.

5) I check the folder you told me too. public_html > Images > the theme I choose > English > click on the "new reply" labeled file > right click and choose view and what do ya know, It's leafy green. It's just not showing on my forum as that.

What can I do?

Thanks
In the settings for the theme, make sure the image directory is images/leafy - replace leafy with the relevant name if the folder isn't called leafy.
(2009-11-24, 06:46 PM)helloitsme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-24, 05:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Some do, some don't. To change them, upload the images you want to the ./images/*theme folder*/english/ folder.

Ok, obviously I'm doing something wrong here.

1) I downloaded a template from Jason S.

2) I used filezilla to upload the entire leaf directory into my Public_html > Images folder.

3) I went to my admin cp, imported the xml file

4) Now its shown on the list, I click the green arrow to set as default and my entire site changes from the mybb default to leafy green (which it's suppose to do) but the buttons are not changing color, they are still blue.

5) I check the folder you told me too. public_html > Images > the theme I choose > English > click on the "new reply" labeled file > right click and choose view and what do ya know, It's leafy green. It's just not showing on my forum as that.

What can I do?

Thanks

Ok, I got it. I had to backup and delete all my files in /images/english folder. Then move all the files from /images/my theme/english to /images/english and now I have all the buttons and the forum looks great =)

Thanks Matt