MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Affiliates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am offering 10 rotation affiliate banner slots on my site Smile

stats:
[Image: gfxcoreadsnov.png]

This is the ad views since June 31 2009.

We accept affiliate images anything up to 500px wide and 100px high. This includes animated GIFs. They will have unlimited views on the system. You should include a link to your site in the image Smile

NEW:The images can also have links to your site when clicked now Toungue

check out the banner at the top of the site Wink

http://gfx-core.com/community
Whats the catch ^^. By the way why is there a limit? Its just updating the records in the database. I made Ad Randomization System for my site external use. And I allowed virtually unlimited views ^^ you can have 3 billion views and I would still not care ^^
I dunno lol just thought id put it, ok unlimited views. Like you say it doesnt really bother me. When people say UNLIMITED there is usually questions like "how unlimited is unlimited" Big Grin
Hmm the max AD views that I got was from a site that used to be partnered with us ^^. In any rate this site AD's where randomly loaded from our Database and the load time was: 152974640089 times (over time stamp of 6 months). Really I would not care if this site AD's went all the way to 100000000000000000000000 ^^ since it docent bother me that the Database increases by like 0.0000001 KB which is nothing ^^
Is there a catch?

Otherwise can i have two adspaces?
I'd like to have some space too

Angel
Sure both of you Smile Make yourself an image Smile
Ok ill send you a pm by tomorrow with the image.
Any catch?

If not I'd like an ad spot please Smile
no catches Smile Cool sure. It would be nice if you made post about my site or something on your site but not neccissary Smile Just trying to help a few peeps out Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3