MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Updated Cash Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an updated cash mod? If there is could someone send me the link? If not... well there's an idea Big Grin
Currently in the works but I've got other things on at the minute (RL stuff) so that's taking priority.
decswxaqz Wrote:Currently in the works but I've got other things on at the minute (RL stuff) so that's taking priority.

Ok, my friend got the old one to work on 1.02.
It isn't hard to update it to 1.02 but I've included a lot of extra features and changed the way cash is worked Smile.
decswxaqz Wrote:It isn't hard to update it to 1.02 but I've included a lot of extra features and changed the way cash is worked Smile.

Awesome I can't wait til it comes out. Any estimate on the date of release? Because we were going to start adding features to the current one tonight.
Yes.... would be the simple answer to your above question. I can't say for sure. I've been working on it tonight but it's still a way off. You might want to consider updating the one you currently have installed. I will (eventually) get around to releasing a shop mod for mine that (probably) won't be compatible with any upgrades you do so it's up to you.

If you want a quick points mod (without shop) stick with the one you've got Smile,
decswxaqz Wrote:Yes.... would be the simple answer to your above question. I can't say for sure. I've been working on it tonight but it's still a way off. You might want to consider updating the one you currently have installed. I will (eventually) get around to releasing a shop mod for mine that (probably) won't be compatible with any upgrades you do so it's up to you.

If you want a quick points mod (without shop) stick with the one you've got Smile,

I found a lot of problems with it though. I am using it for my hosting company. This one has alot of work that needs done. It counts spaces which is something i cant figure out how to fix...

do you have a screen name for any instant messenger? if you do could you PM it to me so we could talk?
[email protected] - MSN

A simple str_replace(" ", "", $message); should fix your problem. (or replace the space with HTML equivalent if it has been htmlspecialchar'ed )
decswxaqz Wrote:[email protected] - MSN

A simple str_replace(" ", "", $message); should fix your problem. (or replace the space with HTML equivalent if it has been htmlspecialchar'ed )

well if you did that wouldnt it replace all the spaces in the post? thenitwouldlooklikethis.