MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some feedback on my theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just do not like the background, doesn't fit in my opinion.
(2009-11-26, 01:55 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I just do not like the background, doesn't fit in my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing.
(2009-11-26, 01:53 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Colour the forum icons red to match the rest of the theme.

I haven't even worked on images yet. I'm just focusing on the CSS at this point.
And telling me you do not like the background doesn't help me. If you can give some details it would be more helpful. What do you not like about it? What would you suggest?

Criticism is good but without any information it's worthless.
I put the semi-transparent back on the container and put the width to 84% with 6% padding on each side so it's still 100% but the rest of the forum doesn't go out to 100%. I've been fighting with the background but since nobody has anything specific that they don't like about it I just replaced it with something I made in Photoshop.
Change the tcat_bg , its to basic and silver.
(2009-11-26, 01:43 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Change the tcat_bg , its to basic and silver.
Any suggestions? No offense but that's half of the main focus of my theme and the main image I've centered my theme on. Changing it would mean making a whole new theme. LoL.
I Don't know it just seems a little basic.
Well thanks for the reply. Smile
Pages: 1 2