MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .co.uk or .info?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Maybe I'm missing something, what's wrong with them? All of my domains are with them.
Read http://forums.nodaddy.com/index.php?topic=670.0 and pretty much everything else on that forum. I like name.com.

I used to use GoDaddy, their domain panel is slow and buggy.
I only buy .info domains now-a-days, with expection of mybbresources.com, but I sold that. Myy logic is why pay up to $10 bucks for 1 .com domain when you can ge up to 10 .info domains? If you have content to your site, then extension should not matter.

I LOVE .INFO!!!!!!!!
Cheap .info's are usually only for the first year.
(2009-11-27, 05:50 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-27, 05:48 AM)phenetic Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh, I would never buy hosting from a company with a .info domain, but that's just me. Find another domain provider to get cheaper .co.uk domains, does GoDaddy offer them?

GoDaddy? Why would anyone want anything to do with that excuse for a domain registrar?

What about the fact they aren't making a profit?
(2009-11-27, 06:34 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Cheap .info's are usually only for the first year.

So...? It's still cheaper in the long run. Besides, I usually either get bored or sell the site, so why spend more then I need to?
.infos make the site look cheap. (My opinion)

co.uk / net / com are the ones i like to go for.
It's better than .tk or .co.nr, but there are better options.
(2009-11-28, 02:48 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]It's better than .tk or .co.nr, but there are better options.

A pogo stick is better than .tk Toungue
/closed by request
Pages: 1 2 3 4