MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unblock At Work - Proxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to let you guys know I started my own little proxy service so if you need a fast reliable proxy feel free to use http://unblockatwork.com.

Cheers,
Zomaian.
Nice, but you should probably write your own script (trivial) instead of using something like Glype, because most modern blocking software already blocks those.
(2009-11-26, 04:17 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, but you should probably write your own script (trivial) instead of using something like Glype, because most modern blocking software already blocks those.

Yep. All Glype are blocked at my school Sad Good domain though.

Also add your sites in the footer for some PR :p
To be honest I could care less if it's Glype or not Toungue.
LoL, proxy sites that use freely available scripts make me laugh. Big Grin
Same but as I said I do not give a crap about the whole proxy stuff, as long as it works and people click the ads I am happy ^^.

Sorry for being so blunt.
(2009-11-26, 08:26 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]LoL, proxy sites that use freely available scripts make me laugh. Big Grin
Why? My two proxies use Glype and are VERY successful.
If you advertise your proxy specifically for use at work, the least you can do is use a proxy that isn't automatically blocked by every corporate filter.
And for the record I'm not knocking the site, I was just commenting that it makes me chuckle is all. Last I checked, humor was a good thing. Toungue
(2009-11-26, 08:48 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]If you advertise your proxy specifically for use at work, the least you can do is use a proxy that isn't automatically blocked by every corporate filter.
Well, since I have lots of people using my proxy at work, it obviously isn't automatically blocked by every corporate filter.
(2009-11-26, 08:48 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]And for the record I'm not knocking the site, I was just commenting that it makes me chuckle is all. Last I checked, humor was a good thing. Toungue
Sorry, but I took it as an insult.
You can always write a custom Proxie script ^^ with PHP, Perl or Python. Python is fun since most Perl and PHP based proxies are blocked. But Python needs a special server ^^ since it requires additional programs to be installed to operate.