MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of months ago I got a great internship a a local television station and it was so awesome. I was getting paid and tv productions is something I would love to go into so it was a win-win. I forced to give up websites, but it really didn't bother me one bit. Then the same station tells me they are making cuts and they can't continue paying me. They say I can continue working, but I won't get paid. So I leave that. I start up like 5 websites and am trying to do something with that. On Wednesday, my bestfriend tells me about a huge business venture he has started and was wondering if I would take part in it. So right now, it looks like I may have to give up websites once more...

Err... sucks because I have a put a lot of effort and money into the sites Sad
Oh that sucks between can you go on MSN?
Oh no. Maybe the sites can sort of run themselves while you are working on the other thing? I manage to work and run many websites. I dont get any time for much else though! Big Grin Sad
Good luck man.
Hire some managers with some of hte $ your making and then you can make some profit from teh sites your managers run