MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Light Green/Blue MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-11-26, 03:55 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]This looks pretty much like MyBB Pro. And the header have a load of un-used space. Just my thought. Good luck!

Reminds me of a theme by Scoutie tbh. Not MyBB Pro though. Nevertheless it is a cool theme :p
(2009-11-26, 04:29 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-26, 03:55 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]This looks pretty much like MyBB Pro. And the header have a load of un-used space. Just my thought. Good luck!

Reminds me of a theme by Scoutie tbh. Not MyBB Pro though. Nevertheless it is a cool theme :p

Well, that only tells us this is not very unique? Toungue But who cares about that nowadays.
It was a request, most of Zomaians designs are different. Most requesters want a site "Like that one"
If I'd get it exclusively including reseller rights and without copyright on it it'd be worth 5$ for me - PM me if interested.
(2009-11-26, 03:18 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Look at this.
I don't see anything what is uneven?

(2009-11-26, 05:42 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]If I'd get it exclusively including reseller rights and without copyright on it it'd be worth 5$ for me - PM me if interested.
You will get reseller rights but without the copyright I charge a 5 dollar removal.
I think he's talking about how the header expands past the container of the rest of the forum which it's supposed to. But, if not I don't understand either Toungue.
Well the whole point is that it expands Toungue...
(2009-11-26, 08:05 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's talking about how the header expands past the container of the rest of the forum which it's supposed to. But, if not I don't understand either Toungue.

(2009-11-26, 08:27 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well the whole point is that it expands Toungue...

No, I know its supposed to do that. Maybe I'm just seeing things. :p
What are you seeing though? I don't understand Toungue.
(2009-11-26, 04:40 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]It was a request, most of Zomaians designs are different. Most requesters want a site "Like that one"

I do have to say, even if a user asks you to have a layout "Like that one" there are many ways to make it your own.

http://timvandamme.com/wall-of-shame
http://timvandamme.com/wall-of-fame
Pages: 1 2 3