MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anything I can do to improve this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well KuJoe wanted a simple CSS edits only theme, and the specifications he gave were gray with some reds. So I started making one. Turns out he decided to make one himself, and I had already gotten too far into the theme to just throw it away, so I kept working on it.

Anything you guys think it needs to be better?
Looks nice but I am not sure about the container red line. It doesn't make the step from the container to the background maybe try a lighter color or maybe thicker? Just mess with it Wink. Rest looks fantastic!
I cant get a better red to use. Any lighter just doesnt look good. It doesnt look good with a thicker border. That red was the best I could find :/
I'm not keen on the welcomeblock and reduce a bit the opacity on the drop-down shadow. Overall, it has potential to be a clean design.
Drop down shadow?
Lol, oops, yeah the drop-down shadow on the logo.
Ooh ok. Yea I was going to change that anyways. It didnt look like that when I initially made it because I had a lighter container.

What can be changed to the welcomeblock to make you like it more?
Make the bg lighter, I don't like that the bg is the same color as the container bg.
Hows this?
Much better.
Pages: 1 2