MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling consoleworld.net (maybe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A moronic post and an insulting troll post !!
(2009-11-27, 03:35 AM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]A moronic post and an insulting troll post !!

* CAwesome holds up mirror to AVC's face while he says that.
Okay thanks for your opinions guys, I'll follow Zomaian's advice and will open a new thread at digital point.
(2009-11-27, 02:26 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Okay thanks for your opinions guys, I'll follow Zomaian's advice and will open a new thread at digital point.

I seriously think you should consider Flippa... You have more possibility to get more than you're looking for.
i have sold sites on flippa and digital point and I can tell you that DP is a lot better.

there are no fees at all on DP but on flippa it's $19 to list your site and they take 5% of what you sell for.

DP would be better for you to sell.
(2009-11-27, 09:16 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]i have sold sites on flippa and digital point and I can tell you that DP is a lot better.

there are no fees at all on DP but on flippa it's $19 to list your site and they take 5% of what you sell for.

DP would be better for you to sell.

You get more serious people on Flippa than Digital Point. So you sell your site at $600 and they take 19, then they take 5% which still leaves you with $581(rounded)... Unless you're really greedy and it bugs you to spend a small amount.
Okay thanks, I'll take a look at Flippa too
and dont tell DP & FP this thread..... lol Smile
I posted basically the same thing, I just want to know what users think the site is worth, I'm not placing an auction yet
Pages: 1 2