MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VB Theme To Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,
I need someone who knows how to transform a theme vbulletin to mybboard ...
because I want the theme BlueEvolution ... and I think that's possible but look at this forum

that the forum uses the theme and is <snip> vbulletin on MyBB and the administrator does not want to give it to me
If anyone knows how to turn that theme, please let me know
I would appreciate much
I can do it but I will need permission of the author of that theme to create it into a MyBB Theme.
ok thankyou very much ... but does not need prior permission of the author ... since there are two versions
the free and the premium and then I want the free
if you agree, tell me to give the theme
ah and of course that will have all your copyright but if you give them to me (please) xD
good I hope to help me
I am the creator of this theme

and ask that this topic is closed because if someone else will rip ago AngryAngryAngry

Y Silver Te Lo Advierto por Ultima vez Deja De Entrometerte con mi tema

as author of the theme I want this topic to be closed shortly Angry

and is censored the link to my site please Angry
good walkman ... This is not true, the theme is free, and if the author will allow me, I convert and do not have to get into anything, you're not anything like that,
equally to stop bothering ... can make the subject that is also free <snip>

so you are not entitled to anything, this theme is free and point
, so please, ignore these post
Free or paid, you need the permission of the author.
(2009-11-28, 01:29 AM)Silver~ Wrote: [ -> ]good walkman ... This is not true, the theme is free, and if the author will allow me, I convert and do not have to get into anything, you're not anything like that,
equally to stop bothering ... can make the subject that is also free redevolution

He just said he's the author and is not allowing you to if im not mistaking.

Dodgy
(2009-11-28, 01:57 AM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-28, 01:29 AM)Silver~ Wrote: [ -> ]good walkman ... This is not true, the theme is free, and if the author will allow me, I convert and do not have to get into anything, you're not anything like that,
equally to stop bothering ... can make the subject that is also free redevolution

He just said he's the author and is not allowing you to if im not mistaking.

Dodgy

Actually, he uses MyBB plus the statement Walkman said
(2009-11-27, 11:20 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Y Silver Te Lo Advierto por Ultima vez Deja De Entrometerte con mi tema

Which means, stop bugging me about my theme(or along the lines) it means he's the one that ripped the theme to MyBB.

Oh and he is not the one who made it for vB, the skin is from vBskinworks. http://vbskinworks.com/forum/index.php?styleid=380

A person which such crappy signature isn't the one who made such theme.
Well, if we need permission, we ask in vBSkinworks
but for now I do not want the skin by a malfunction,
contact you again if I need
muchisimas gracias
Sorry I cant do it if Walkman 5.0 doesn't allow me than I can't do it. Sorry Silver.

Edit:

Wait read it again so is Walkman the author of the vB theme or did he just rip it to MyBB too? If so than Silver ask the original vB author if you get permission I can do it
Pages: 1 2