MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why didn't she reply?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So today, through MySpace, I finally told the girl I like how I feel about her. My message read "Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like you, and I think you're an amazing person".

Yeah, I know that over MySpace it's kinda lame, but I'm shy about those things in person. Anyway, I saw that it had been read, but no reply.

Now this isn't some random girl, we sit by each other in math, and we talk so much, our teach is constantly telling us to shut up, even moving us away from each other last week. And yesterday in French class, she invited me to her table when the teacher said we could sit wherever.

I would understand if she didn't like me, a nice reply saying so woulda been cool, but the fact that it's no reply, kinda makes me worried.

What are the possible reasons?
Maybe she doesn't know what to say/do and doesn't want to reply out of being shy/afraid. Who knows maybe go to talk to her?
(2009-11-27, 02:40 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe she doesn't know what to say/do and doesn't want to reply out of being shy/afraid. Who knows maybe go to talk to her?

I won't see her until Monday, because of Thanksgiving break, and I don't have her cell #.
I have no idea Mr. Moron !!! Wink
First of all, saying it over the Internet ... or by text ... or anywhere not in person is just plain stupid. If you really like her, then come up with the courage to say it to her face. Why would she want to go out with somebody who can't even talk to her in person?

Second, if you are going to say it over the Internet, it's a lot easier for the other person to disregard a message that confuses them or they do not want to answer. Not replying and pretending she never got it is the easy way out.
She probably doesn't like you then. Maybe she thought of you as only a friend and that you telling her that you like her caught her a little of guard? That's what it seems like to me.
(2009-11-27, 02:51 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]She probably doesn't like you then. Maybe she thought of you as only a friend and that you telling her that you like her caught her a little of guard? That's what it seems like to me.

Yeah, that what I figured. But I just wish she would at least tell me that, I mean I could just brush it off, but she didn't reply, which means Monday will be kinda awkward.
Wells sucks for you that's all I can say Sad.
(2009-11-27, 02:37 AM)Oxymoron Wrote: [ -> ]My message read "Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like you, and I think you're an amazing person".

That's quite an ambiguous statement. If someone sent me that I would be confused as to whether they meant "Hey, you're a really great friend", or "Hey, let's make babies!".

Was there more than that?
Probably she was expecting more from you... not a message on MySpace
Pages: 1 2 3 4