MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Separate Header for Portal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried creating a different header and called headerp in the global templates. Then I went to portal template and replaced {$header} with {$headerp}. Well it didn't work. How can I use a different header for the portal?
(2009-11-27, 03:55 AM)metalingus903 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried creating a different header and called headerp in the global templates. Then I went to portal template and replaced {$header} with {$headerp}. Well it didn't work. How can I use a different header for the portal?

Unfortunately you cant put stuff like {$template} in the templates. The best way to do it would be to just replace {$header} with the new header you made.
I think that's what I did. Once again, I created a new global template, headerp(which the same as the normal header except for few things were edited), then replaced the {$header} with the new header I made {$headerp}. This hasn't worked.

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I thought you meant something else. I now realize you meant I should put the raw header(new) code in place of {$header}