MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skillet Fansite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Im creating a Skillet Fansite as a correspondence assignment at school. However I'll have no use of it when I'm done.

The requirements for the site are home page, 2 detail pages, and a blog.

However I'll make it better with more pages.

I'll be working on the site over the course of the next month to make it really good and to ensure I get a Credit and then It has to be marked. After its marked it will be up for sale.

I'll post screenshots and progress as it comes along.

Would anyone be interested in buying this?

EDIT: I've also started advertising on Lyndon Studios (ON the index page). LS gets 50000 Unique Hits a month so advertising should be pretty good.
Unfortunately Im not one for buying sites. But great idea for a site! Im somewhat of a Skillet fan myself, so I might consider checking it out when its done Smile
I figured might as well do something easy and fun. I think im gonna have alot of fun making it, and might stick around in the forum after i sell it...
Do you happen to need any help making it? I would love to help if you need it Smile
I'll let you know.

So far I have a simple base.

An area for the header, content and footer.

Not much special.

Gonna add formatting soon.
Awesome. Just let me know if you need any help Smile
Cant wait to see it Big Grin
oh! Skillet Rocks! I should have made a fan site although not being religious it might not be the best band for me to do. Good luck Wink
Tbh only like 3 of their songs are Jesus related
Most of them are about the struggles with life and such. They are a really great band. Not a big fan of their newest CD though...
The newest cd is pretty good. I have 4 favorites.
Pages: 1 2 3 4