MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Problem (Unsure What it Really is)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having this weird problem with my forum.

I just uploaded everything today and it installed perfectly fine. However, I find that my posts are just plain odd. None of my BBcode words, and random letters get emitted from the post (yet if I go to edit the post, everything is exactly the way it should be).

No idea what is going on, but would greatly appreciate some help. I really like this board engine for my site, but it's kind of discouraging to have some problems right off the bat.
Can you provide the url to your forum with a test account?
Sure, not a problem.

Forum URL: http://www.armoredfantasy.com/forum/index.php
Account: Test
Password: test12
Umm: http://www.armoredfantasy.com/forum/anno....php?aid=1 I am not sure what this is but I am sure that this:

<an sty="font-wght: bd;"><an sty="text-decatn: undne;">Flaming/Tingan>an>

Won't work.
Wait is that english?!!? Dear god!
I know, I tried to read it.. I couldnt...
I can sort of:

When sting in th fum, membs a excted to undstand and fw the rus and guidin ented in th tic.

means:

When sting in the forum, members, have excepted to understanf and few the rules and guidelines entered in the terms of services.

Or something like that now my questions is:

Is that how you guys write or is that MyBB being weird Toungue?
Wait, maybe thats the problem hes talking about! :O
That's how MyBB is being weird lol.

The entire message is there if I go to edit it. It actually reads:

When posting in this forum, members are expected to understand and follow the rules and guidelines presented in this topic. This topic will be locked for the sake of cleanliness. If any member has any specific questions regarding any of these rules, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other moderator or administrator.

But for some reason, none of my BBCode and half my messages get destroyed.
Could it be a character encoding problem?
This problem is in every post in the forums (regardless of whether or not BBcode is being used). No idea what's causing it.
Pages: 1 2