MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you have any controversial opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have any opinions that you know many people do not agree with and hold it despite what society has to say about it? Maybe something you've kept quite because just bringing it up sparks a debate.
There is no god? Your a troll?
The sad thing is, I agree mostly with mainstream society on most issues. I guess I am just a product of my environment, so to say.
WE all have controversial opinions. That's why they're opinions and not facts.
Jingoism should die.
God isn't real, global warming is not man made, and Obama is a horrible president. 'nuff said.
(2009-11-27, 04:03 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]God isn't real, global warming is not man made, and Obama is a horrible president. 'nuff said.
LOLZ Big Grin
(2009-11-27, 04:03 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]God isn't real, global warming is not man made, and Obama is a horrible president. 'nuff said.
Same here.

I don't believe in affirmative action. All religions should be banned from society. Welfare should only be offered to the disabled and banished form everyone else.
I would love if religions got banned.. Then when certain laws get made they will stfu Toungue.
I can only see this going downhill.