MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Help me with this code.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have this code to use it as a Ad inside postbit (like digital point forums) but I use it for vB so Can u please convert it into MyBB?

Here is the Code:
<!-- message --><if condition="(($post[postcount] % $vboptions[maxposts] == 1)) and ($show['guest'])"><span style="margin: 2px; float: right; width: 301px; height: 251px;">My Ad Code</span></if><div id="post_message_$post[postid]">$post[message]</div><!-- / message -->

This is not vB code, is a personal customization Wink

Thanks!
Any1?
You cannot use conditionals like <if> in MyBB (vBulletin custom feature). However, you can get the PHP and Conditionals in Templates plugin, which will allow you to do that.

Only warning is that if you get hacked, it makes it much easier for the hacker to insert malicious code into your site.
(2009-11-30, 01:21 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot use conditionals like <if> in MyBB (vBulletin custom feature). However, you can get the PHP and Conditionals in Templates plugin, which will allow you to do that.

Only warning is that if you get hacked, it makes it much easier for the hacker to insert malicious code into your site.

Yes I know that, thats why Im asking for a convertion of that conditionals variables into MyBB system.
(2009-11-30, 03:40 AM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-30, 01:21 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot use conditionals like <if> in MyBB (vBulletin custom feature). However, you can get the PHP and Conditionals in Templates plugin, which will allow you to do that.

Yes I know that, thats why Im asking for a convertion of that conditionals variables into MyBB system.
Well, unless you use the plugin, there are no conversions.
(2009-11-30, 03:49 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-30, 03:40 AM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, unless you use the plugin, there are no conversions.

I know that I need the plugin (course), but to use this I need the variable convertion (using the plugin to add on the template, of course).
Bump.

Any Idea?
If i understand well what you need, it is ads posted before each X posts in a thread.

This feature is already included in the "My Ultimate Ad Suite" Premium plugin at MyBBCodes.com
No, he want ads on the postbit. And the ultimate ad suite is not very exclusive Toungue
Inserting the option to put the advertisement in the "postbit", could be easily added today if he needs it... Wink
Pages: 1 2