MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Different Theme Storing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment images are stored in /images/, this prevents the possibilty of having more than one skin as if i upload a new skin it overwrites the older images which means i loose a skin...how about doing it like /images/skinname/ for each skin, or if it is possible to have more than one skin let me know!
You can have more that one skin. You can choose the image directory for every theme in the theme settings. Wink
okay, just the themes ive downloaded arent like that....so you need to basically copy the images folder into images/skinname which i did know but others seem not to do it?
Some people decide not to do it with their themes because they'll only use one - but yeah, I would encourage people who are designing themes to redistribute to make their own images directory.
yes, and when they do use all the images inside the original /images/ folder in their /image/skinname as then people can use as many skins as they like, although it will make the skin files bigger it will be better off!