MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Theme A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The installation instructions are in the readme.

Screenshot

[attachment=16200]

License
Rob Picard's Distributed Creative Works License

This theme / addon / modification is available for use, redistribution, and modification under the following terms. It is agreed that any party using this work does so in agreement with these terms and conditions.

This work may be used on any forum using the Mybb forum software. It may also be edited for use on any other forum software. In any case, it is required that when this work, or any work which is derived from this, contains the copyright information stating the original creator of this work and the link which is included in the copyright line. Copyright information will be positioned in the way which is as aesthetically pleasing as possible. If, however, the position of the copyright information does not best fit your use of this work, you may contact me via email or at Wuvee to decide on a new location for the copyright information. Alternatively, you may remove the copyright information without my case-by-case approval by first sending a gift of $5 to my Paypal account, [email protected], with a note giving the URL of the website on which you plan to use this product. This copyright removal fee applies to only 1 application of this work. If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or suggestions, I encourage you to contact me by email at [email protected].
The trow's are to grey :/
I'll have to disagree with you on that one. In any case you can change it if you don't like it.
Hmm I think its to bland.
(2009-12-02, 11:35 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I think its to bland.

What do you mean by "bland"?
Closed on request.