MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please help me?
My forum shwoing errors..
I don't know what happened to my forum..
Please tell me...
Check this and tell what;s the problem
http://gsmforum.iamspace.com/
Showing this error

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://gsmforum.iamspace.com/

Unable to forward this request at this time.

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that the cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and all configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:11:21 GMT by demil1.byetcluster.com (Lusca/LUSCA_HEAD)
This isn't a MyBB error you'll have to ask your host about this...
Your forum loads fine to me.
It's fine for me?
DO NOT STEAL PEOPLES HARD WORK AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN!

I suggest you change the theme copyrights back to Justin. You did NOT create that theme and that's exactly what your stating. Really, what leads you to believe it's ok to do that? O.o Amazing...
Removing the copyright is one thing, claiming it as your own is even worse. Considering these themes are the most well known for MyBB, I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve.

Contacted Justin.
Are you from India?? why you want to claim that you created the theme?? lol
Ok thanks all of you This was host problem now solved..
And I am From Pakistan Not India
I suggest you change the copyright author to what it was before, NOT you.
(2009-11-29, 05:07 AM)*~Kamran Saleem~* Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks all of you This was host problem now solved..
And I am From Pakistan Not India

Thanks to clearify that u are from Pakistan. This is actually crime to claim someone work as your own. If u dont know ABCD of any work dont even try to act Smart in that Work. I know u are not an easy person to remove the copyright line of theme bcoz i can still see u not changed those lines.
Pages: 1 2