MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I set a post limit for a user at my forum for 24 hours. That they can not post more than say 3 posts for 24 hours? Where can I find that setting? I was using a hack when I had vBulletin but I don't seem to find this setting at mybb?
ACP > Configuration > Posting > Maximum Posts Per Day.
(2009-11-28, 05:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Posting > Maximum Posts Per Day.

Thank you MattRogowski. But that does it for all the users at all forums without exceptions. I want to enforce it only for some users in specific forums. Like the hack at vbulletin.org. How can I do that please?
Oh, misread that bit, sorry. That would need a plugin then, I'll move this to requests for you; someone should pick it up soon, it shouldn't be a very hard plugin.
Matt is right, this shouldn''t be hard at all to accomplish. I might take an interest in this as I think it is an interesting idea.
Thank you for moving it in the right spot MattRogowski. When can I expect this hack babjusi? And thank you for taking it into consideration.
Next week or so I will think to have it ready.
(2009-11-28, 06:51 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Next week or so I will think to have it ready.

Any news babjusi? Sorry if I seem impatient but I really need this hack.
I haven''t got to creating it yet. been a bit busy lately but as promissed you will have it ready this week.
Pages: 1 2