MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookie Issues-Fix'd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Domain: .brawlminus.com
path: brawlminus.com/forums/
Prefix: minus

These damn cookies. I was editing a user in the admincp when all of a sudden, the forum started logging me out. It wasn't just me; I was in IRC and everyone there got logged out too. And stayed out. Friggin' forums. Those are the cookie settings. The path is where the forum is located, www.brawlminus.com/forums/. I also don't know why it bugged up right then, I wasn't screwing with the cookies or anything. And now I can't get back in. Sad What's going on?
Sticky thread.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html

Why is the path brawlminus.com/forums/?? Should just be /forums/

Also, do you need a cookie prefix?? 99.9%+ of people don't.
(2009-11-28, 09:18 PM)Cadet Wrote: [ -> ]Domain: .brawlminus.com
path: brawlminus.com/forums/
Prefix: minus

These damn cookies. I was editing a user in the admincp when all of a sudden, the forum started logging me out. It wasn't just me; I was in IRC and everyone there got logged out too. And stayed out. Friggin' forums. Those are the cookie settings. The path is where the forum is located, www.brawlminus.com/forums/. I also don't know why it bugged up right then, I wasn't screwing with the cookies or anything. And now I can't get back in. Sad What's going on?

try to set the cokkie path to /forum/ instead to brawlminus.com/forums/
Just did, after reading the sticky. Did not help. Prefix didn't help either; I set it to blank. Tried removing all cookies to do with the site, also a failure.

EDIT: With the cookie editor, I learned something. Changing the setting in phpmyadmin is not doing the trick.

EDIT2: Settings.php. I'm stupid. Disregard that.