MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need hosting and domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all iv got my new fourm and i dont know who and how to do there will any one tell me who to go to and what to do thanks
This is hardly a mybb support issue but...

I would suggest Host2x at the moment, i am with them. That will change to cxr pretty soon, but thats later Wink
Domain registar, i suggest Name.com
I like Dreamhost and Linode myself.

As for domains, name.com.
Godaddy is better lower rates and more specials/coupons also transferring domains cost nothing and is easy.
(2009-11-29, 07:21 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Godaddy is better lower rates and more specials/coupons also transferring domains cost nothing and is easy.

GoDaddy is a b**ch when you want to transfer domains. Also, the rate of the transfer depends on sites, in some are free, in other's it could be up to $10(or more).

I suggest Namecheap, there are many coupons for Namecheap(as I'm sure they are for GoDaddy) but the level on professionalism on Namecheap and the support received there surpasses GoDaddy in many levels(my experience).
I like Namecheaps interface better than Godaddy's.
I know your not good with techy stuff, so PM me and I can set the whole thing up for you!
i will suggest whiz.in they are cheaper i can say
How about:
www.co.cc
for the domain (: and for the webhosting:
www.novahost.org