MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Req]I need a plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello dear members .

I was searching in every MyBB forum but didnt find what I need .
Is there any plugin that if its activated I can see user and pass from every user that I have in my forum ?
It sounds like something bad yeah and someone can say that u will not need that plugin cause as admin I can change their pass but NO . I need a plugin or a trick to see my users ,current pass . Please tell me If u know something .
Dont flame me about this request .Im just searching for help .
I won't tell you how to do it. It means you then have their email address and password, which may be the password for their email account which would give you access to ALOT more.
and why you won't tell me ? Im not planing to do something wrong . Please If you really know a way tell me or maybe PM me .
Read the post above, it could allow you to access user's personal email accounts which could lead to access to bank accounts, other website logins etc.
Why the hell would you want to access your own member's personal information?

I got an idea, signup at my forum and after you've done that. I'll send you a PM with your password i found after you registered. See how you like that?

Then after i done that, i'll go ahead and check if it's the same password you use for other sites such as e-mail.etc.

Ok?

Good luck.
(2009-11-29, 06:11 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Read the post above, it could allow you to access user's personal email accounts which could lead to access to bank accounts, other website logins etc.

I knew that u would flame me but Im begging for help . i just wanna make fun to someone

(2009-11-29, 06:16 PM)jak123 Wrote: [ -> ]I got an idea, signup at my forum and after you've done that. I'll send you a PM with your password i found after you registered.

Give me url and I will sign in .
After this will u help me ?
He is mocking you mate. I suggest this thread gets closed before it turns into another wonderful flame thread.
I don''t think that you can see the passwords that users register at your forum as they are stored as hash which is a common approach form of the plaintext password. When a user types in a password on such a system, the password handling software runs through a cryptographic hash algorithm, and if the hash value generated from the user's entry matches the hash stored in the password database, the user is permitted access. The hash value is created by applying a hash function (for maximum resistance to attack this should be a cryptographic hash function) to a string consisting of the submitted password and, usually, another value known as a salt. The salt prevents attackers from easily building a list of hash values for common passwords. MD5 and SHA1 are frequently used cryptographic hash functions.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I think it is next to impossible to get your users passwords.
There is a way on login etc. but i'm not going to talk about it as it shouldn't be done.
You should not be trusted at all.

http://a-h-crew.net/

You want to get the passwords of your users from your hacker site. Oh that's great.

btw...I just left you a negative feedback at HF. Anyone asking what you're asking should never be trusted.

qft
Quote:Hello dear members .

I was searching in every MyBB forum but didnt find what I need .
Is there any plugin that if its activated I can see user and pass from every user that I have in my forum ?
It sounds like something bad yeah and someone can say that u will not need that plugin cause as admin I can change their pass but NO . I need a plugin or a trick to see my users ,current pass . Please tell me If u know something .
Dont flame me about this request .Im just searching for help .
Pages: 1 2