MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: READ!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
seling these sites

http://codchat.com/ €15

http://smileygfx.com €30
This is what the Requests/Services/Jobs forum is for, moved.
sorry
codchat - This forums theme is completely custom and is unique, it hasnt been released yet, so you will be one of the only people to have it. It also includes a unique Ranking system composing of all the Military Ranks in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Game. This is a must have at such a low starting price. Basic plugins installed includi9ng a fully set up Google SEO Plugin
smileygfx - This forums theme is also a very unique one, following some traits of a vBulletin theme, its a must have if your a big fan and wannabe vB fan. It also has over 1200 posts and 100 threads, and 36 Members, Major SEO done to it aswell, that is worth more than im selling the site for. Its a good deal for a site of this quality
These above prices are starting prices and I am openly accepting bids. You can also PM me (Dark Rose) a private offer and I will consider it. Any questions? Just post them here
(2009-11-29, 11:17 PM)worldsoccer Wrote: [ -> ]codchat - This forums theme is completely custom and is unique, it hasnt been released yet, so you will be one of the only people to have it. It also includes a unique Ranking system composing of all the Military Ranks in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Game. This is a must have at such a low starting price. Basic plugins installed includi9ng a fully set up Google SEO Plugin

It's not all that custom, its mybbgamer with some modified images. an Arron's name isn't in the footer, but it is linked on the name "Dark Rose"

15 dollars for 4 members and 17 posts is a little much.
LOL FAIL at the codchat theme xD. Designed by Rose?

Umm first of all he used Aarons theme and second of all he made it uglier.
i think there both nice forums better then some iv seen around
There is no way I'd pay $35 for a forum with only 1,000 posts, and a theme that is worth only a couple dollars. COD's skin is horrendous imho and there are only 17 posts. I'd pay $10 MAX for both sites if only to pay for the domain names.
Why have you taken my name out of the theme.
/closed by request