MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Wave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am pretty stoked. I just got my Wave invite. The service really promises to bridge a communication gap in IM, email, and message boards. It's a very ambitious project and I hope to really use it.

Anyone else got Wave?
Yup, I have it. A bunch of the staff here have it.
I'm still not understand what it is, and what is the point.
Any chance you can PM me your wave email? I'd like to find some people to test this with. In all honesty for a project like MyBB this could be immensely valuable.

I am not sure how much you have used this so far but I watched the 2 hour video launch of this product and it reminded me greatly of message board functionality.

Quote:I'm still not understand what it is, and what is the point.

I think it's going to greatly change communication on the internet.

Imagine this thread. Now imagine you can say who can read it. Then you want your friend to read it. Google Wave is very much forum software mixed with IM and email technologies. All this by Google too. Wave will be huge.
Coolio, I got mine X3 already messing with it.
I have mine. Didn't impress me, but i had low expectations for a project that huge. I'm prolly doing it wrong though Toungue
Realistically I believe Wave will take 3 years before it's full features and usage come to light.
I have 8 invites. Who wants it?
I just requested an invite, not that I even know what it is. :p
Haven't tried it yet Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3