MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]MiniMalist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool theme, I would use it except I find it a bit hard on the eyes.
(2009-12-01, 12:57 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a red version in the future? Big Grin

It's a possibility, we were planning on releasing other colors.

(2009-12-01, 04:55 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard to read imo, there's no contrast. Overall it's not too bad.
That only happens when people have the brightness adjusted on low. 'Cause my friend, it's gray on white and it's a dark-ish gray.

(2009-12-01, 07:43 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Cool theme, I would use it except I find it a bit hard on the eyes.
Huh????? If it was a really bright teal I would understand that, but it's not.
reminds me of an smf theme
(2009-12-01, 07:49 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-01, 04:55 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard to read imo, there's no contrast. Overall it's not too bad.
That only happens when people have the brightness adjusted on low. 'Cause my friend, it's gray on white and it's a dark-ish gray.

Erm, no, I looked at it on two monitors now, one at school, one at home. The thead is rather difficult to differentiate from the background, and the off button is barely visible.
I think that was more on purpose. If not, the theme would have a teal thead (but would look horrible).

I think we all have to start to move away from the mega-gloss with supaaa rounded borders everywhere and a bunch of text shadows even on plain colors.
It was on purpose, as combus said.
Memberlist, calendar etc... next to the logo limits any large logo sizes, Bad placement and too restrictive imo.

The font in the buttons may be the worst I have ever seen. Barely can make out some of the words. It's straight up ugly imo.

I agree with Scoutie44 also as far as contrast. Too soft imo. And my screen is adjusted correctly.

I can barely read the Navigation breadcrumb text. It's small and in some other areas too small also.

Really don't care for the postbit opened at the ends like that either, but that's just me.

Just a few things I noticed at first quick glance.
(2009-12-02, 12:19 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think we all have to start to move away from the mega-gloss with supaaa rounded borders everywhere and a bunch of text shadows even on plain colors.

... and move towards, what, low-contrast, bright, blinding themes? :/
It's not even blinding, now your over extricating.
I don't like the fact that the container is right-aligned. It's annoying me and I keep trying to horizontally scroll the page with the scroll bar that isn't there Confused
Pages: 1 2 3