MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About Polls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I know this has been mentioned down the line...but It has been a concern of mine.
I wanted to open a poll site.. just polls.. and I ran into a disappointing lack of feature with mybb.
You can only create one poll not a multi-question poll. For instance:

What Browser do you prefer?
Firefox
IE
Opera
What features are important to you in a browser?

I just used those as an example.. but you get my point. I have looked everywhere on the web for a mod to enhance the poll option. I don't want to go back to my old software just to accomplish this but I want to do this and can't.Undecided
If I remember correctly this has been suggested before, think I may have suggested it actually, and it generally got the thumbs up, so it may be in 2.0, but until then it'd need a plugin. Seeing as MyBB is a forum system though, it wasn't really designed for people to only make polls...
Ya, it's a great idea but not many people need to use to often. I support it though and would be happy to see it in 2.0 but it's not coming before that in less it's a plugin.(If my logic is correct (note none of it's php logic) I would imagine it would be to hard to make as a plugin actually.)
Okay that is fine. I know that mybb makes a really fine forum.. I got away from the idea of having a strictly poll forum and will wait for 2.0 and then make a poll section where users can contribute too. I may in the future make a poll site.. categorize the polls in a forum format. I will have to think about it more..just miss the multi poll option IPB had.I think I will try and created it on wordpress though