MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TweetDeck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone use this?? The new update is awesome. Great UI changes and a load of new features. I'm in love.

Heart
What are one or two new features which you like?
They've dramatically improved the UI and they've added support for lists and geotagging; it's made it so much better.
Oh, I love the new UI for TweetDeck! I've always liked it. One of my favorite features is the drag and drop to convert pictures and links to shorter links.
Don't AIR apps run slower than native apps? (and consume more resources?)
I must say its impressive but I use twitter.com for computer and TweetDeck for iTouch.
(2009-12-02, 06:49 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Don't AIR apps run slower than native apps? (and consume more resources?)

Anything is. For twitter i have a perl script Big Grin
(2009-12-02, 06:49 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Don't AIR apps run slower than native apps? (and consume more resources?)

I'm on a Vista lappy with a load of other stuff going and it's not too bad. After a few hours I may need to restart but that's rare.
I switched from Tweetie to TweetDeck because of the support for the new RT and lists features, which Tweetie lacks. Happy with it so far Smile.

In terms of memory it seems to be ok. I've had TweetDeck open for about 5 hours now and its using about 160MB of RAM.

[Image: tweetdeck.jpg]
I love Tweetdeck. Big Grin

Been running it since I started using Twitter. Smile
Pages: 1 2