MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme im working on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a new theme i'm working on, anyone have a good idea for a welcome block, i modified it, so it wouldn't be so cluttered, but anyone have ideas to improve it, thanks.

http://generalsquare.co.cc/demo/index.php
The background is to overwhelming also the header/logo and menu colors are meh.
whats meh?
(2009-11-30, 09:52 PM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]whats meh?

Everything.

Edit: Couldn't you have done a color to transparent gradient and set the bg to the second color you wanted? It will be horrible for slow connections.
I haven't decided what background to use, if you didn't read the post, i said i'm working on it, which means, not all decisions are final, ill change things that don't work well.
(2009-11-30, 10:00 PM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't decided what background to use, if you didn't read the post, i said i'm working on it, which means, not all decisions are final, ill change things that don't work well.

Oh I read, I was just wondering why you didn't use it since it would heave been easier and a cleaner preview. Smile
Well, i just did a solid dark gray background and used a darker red.
meh = so so, blah, alright, bad, etc.
Well, use proper english, not gibberish.
(2009-12-01, 12:10 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]Well, use proper english, not gibberish.

It is, proper forum english ^^
Pages: 1 2