MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress & MyBB Theme Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy,

I would like to know how much it would cost (from various members interested) to make a wordpress theme and mybb theme look the same for website integration? If your interested, please reply or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.
SetsouMedia offers this service depending on the theme complexity. It could go from $60 to $150(or more depending on what you'd like to add).

^^ (Btw, Hellow, Shawn)
I recommend Joshee, he did my site integration for my company and for dirt cheap!
Depends on how complex the themes are really. I can't imagine it being too expensive, not more than $120.
$120 for a site integration = 0. I would say no more then $20 - $30 as it the most easy thing to do.

You know i don't want to say any ones ripping you off to do it, but its not that hard to do your self and it would be free. Most times if you google it, it will give you a tat on how to do it if you don't know how.
(2009-12-02, 01:08 PM)yhelp Wrote: [ -> ]$120 for a site integration = 0. I would say no more then $20 - $30 as it the most easy thing to do.

You know i don't want to say any ones ripping you off to do it, but its not that hard to do your self and it would be free. Most times if you google it, it will give you a tat on how to do it if you don't know how.

Sure, if you just want to give a good price, not taking into account rates, time span, etc.
I can do it for you for $25 but if its an over the top detyail for detail theme then it will be around $40-$50