MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have adjusted "Who's Online" on my forum to "users active in the past 120 minutes" can I increase this "120" minutes a bit more???

Where can I change it from???

Please help.

Regards,
rfi
ACP > Configuration > Who's Online > Cut-off Time (mins).
(2009-12-01, 11:02 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Who's Online > Cut-off Time (mins).

Thanks can you please guide where is the source file of it?? what's the name and what code can affect it??? Please guide.
What do you mean?? Source file of what?? The setting?? Not sure what you're asking here, it affects the cut off time for the Who's Online List...
(2009-12-01, 11:32 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?? Source file of what?? The setting?? Not sure what you're asking here, it affects the cut off time for the Who's Online List...

Yes sir actually I want to know for my own knowledge. As I am learning things to want to know what actually is going on. Please help.
the setting is in the database and is edited from the ACP. the Who's Online page is obviously online.php so start reading the code on that page to see how it it used.
Maybe he wants to know the template that shows the time?

Look in Index Templates or Who is Online templates.