MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inserting Rows and Columns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a quick question. i want insert a table in post. with rows and columns. searced the site but could not find it. can anyone help me.
like the way you insert in Microsft Word...create a table and put values into it.
You can either allow HTML in posts (not recommended) or get a plugin to only allow HTML for certain users/usergroups. Alternatively you could make the table on your PC and take a screenshot and attach it if you don't mind all of the extra steps.
thanks. i have been looking for html plugin for certain users/groups but could not find. can you suggest any?it would be really helpful. as i am running a football/soccer forum i want to put league standings in threads that i post.
thanks
Oh yeah, MyCode would be easier in this case. Big Grin
could you help me figure out table mycode? i saw it on the list but dont know how to use it.
thanks
There's an example at the bottom.

[table]
row 1, cell 1[cell]row 1, cell 2[cell]row 1, cell 3
[row]
row 2, cell 1[cell span=2 align=right]row 2, cell 2 (right aligned, with colspan=2)
[row=red]
row 3, cell 1 (red background)[cell=green]row 3, cell 2 (green background)[cell w=50]row 3, cell 3 with width of 50px
[/table]