MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Snowy Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: snow_scrn1.png]
Live demo here!

Snowy Snow is now ready for beign used by everyone Big Grin

A snowy, fun and seasonal theme for MyBB. Snowman image designed by FMB.

Description:

Snowy Snow is a theme offering a different layout for this holidays! Check the demo to live it Smile

Specific Features:
  • Fancier and more SE friendly logo markup.
  • You can hide/show the snowman.
  • Comes with logo PSD
  • xHTML valid
  • Exported from MyBB 1.4.10 (compatible with 1.4.x versions)

Now you can download if for free here!
js snow effect? How did you miss that :p
Nah, It didn't look very well. But could be done easily, since I'm already loading some minor JS Toungue
Very nice job! I might purchase it Smile
That looks awesome! I like the snowman.
(2009-12-01, 02:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]js snow effect? How did you miss that :p

A JS snow effect would make it slow I think. The Starry Night theme is sort of slow because of the stars all over it.
(2009-12-01, 04:20 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-01, 02:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]js snow effect? How did you miss that :p

A JS snow effect would make it slow I think. The Starry Night theme is sort of slow because of the stars all over it.

I'm not sure about speed Toungue It depends on how your browser renders JS. StarryNight might be slower due the fact that the movement is very prolonged, and that are 2 24-PNG images. But falling snow would be a bit annoying, specially since the width of the container is only 800px (because it's 960px with the snowman and everything else).
It looks nice, but that snowman would be hella annoying o.O
That gives me an idea Smile I'm gonna add an option to allow people to toggle the snowman if it bothers them (but I really like it Toungue)
(2009-12-01, 06:48 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]That gives me an idea Smile I'm gonna add an option to allow people to toggle the snowman if it bothers them (but I really like it Toungue)

I wonder what hes going to use to toggle it... Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5