MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It's about time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Come on christmas is coming, spice the MyBB website a little. And geez, get rid of those mountains.. so sick of them (you gotta change the banner once in a while, it gets so boring..)

how about a new banner up there, and.. dunno, a gift? Some contest or something. You should make some contests as well, not really contests, something more like of a distribution. A domain or.. hosting? But that's not the point. Just make the site a little more christmas-like.
It's been on the backlog for a while now. We'll get to it.
They change the banner for every christmas. Last year it was a bunch of ornaments Big Grin. Becide it's december first it's not like there isn't 24 or so days till Christmas.
When I joined it was the lego heads.
When I got here the first (but didn't registered) there was a Christmas banner Big Grin I hope there's one this year ASAP! (24 days is not enough already lol)
You guys should do something more to the site besides just changing the banner this year.
Like, at least make the thead_bg have snow on it or something Toungue
Wasn't last year's christmas banner up until like, February, or something?...

Shy
(2009-12-01, 04:12 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]When I joined it was the lego heads.

I remember those. I actuall prefered them Toungue.
(2009-12-01, 04:34 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't last year's christmas banner up until like, February, or something?...

Shy
yep it was, I remember making a thread on that.
I didn't like last year's Christmas banner, it seemed blurry and not very modern looking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4