MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ftp website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know a good ftp, mySQL host that is free and allows hacking content? i just made my forum but the host i used doesn't allow hacking content so i have to remove it.
i have tried some like x10hosting and byethost, but for some reason when i load the /forum/install file it says it does exist? if any one knows the problem their also it would help greatly.

-Elobire
If it says it doesn't exist it either doesn't exist or you're putting it in the wrong place and/or loading the wrong URL.

And this isn't the place to ask where to host illegal content.
thanks but the files are uploaded to public_html/forum but it still doesnt work.
sorry if im not supposed to talk about illegal content, its just my forum was supposed to be completely white hat crew forum, that hacks people that we think deserve it or hacking sites to prove they are vuln to the host.
You don't know the difference between white hat and black hat and that is where you fail.
(2009-12-01, 05:32 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You don't know the difference between white hat and black hat and that is where you fail.

stfu, i do know the difference between black hat and white hat banana. and of course my crew is white hat.

but does anyone know a good host?
(2009-12-01, 08:28 PM)elobire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-01, 05:32 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You don't know the difference between white hat and black hat and that is where you fail.

stfu, i do know the difference between black hat and white hat banana. and of course my crew is white hat.

but does anyone know a good host?

Manners, ever heard of those? No one will help you with that attitude.
1. There's no need to be like that when as far as I'm concerned he made an accurate comment.
2. As I said above, we're not going to tell you where you can host this sort of forum.