MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anonymous Statistics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just updated my forums but when you click on (What information is sent?) I get "There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page.". Not a big deal, but I'm interested in what data is collected. I'm assuming the data sent is in the URL for the broken image on the "Upgrade Complete" page?

http://mybboard.net/stats.php?is_install=0&is_upgrade=1&prev_version=&current_version=1410&charset=utf8&phpversion=5.2.11&mysql=5.0.85&pgsql=0&sqlite=0&iconvlib=glibc|2.5&gd=bundled+(2.0.34+compatible)&cgimode=1&server_software=Apache&allow_url_fopen=1&classes=7&extensions=189&phpinfo=14&functions=1655&post_max_size=12M&upload_max_filesize=12M&safe_mode=0&hostname=unknown/local&hosturl=unknown/local&useragent=Mozilla/5.0+(Windows;+U;+Windows+NT+5.1;+en-US)+AppleWebKit/532.5+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/4.0.249.11+Safari/532.5&img=1
It looks like some php settings. Most likely so they know what php features they can take advantage of in the future (based on like 99% of peoples servers supporting it).
Don't take it from us. Look at the actual code. inc/functions_serverstats.php.

(2009-12-01, 04:47 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like some php settings. Most likely so they know what php features they can take advantage of in the future (based on like 99% of peoples servers supporting it).

Yes exactly.

Also, did you say broken image? What do you mean by "broken"? As in a 1x1 invisible pixel like it should be or does it show up with an x or something? If it shows up with an x then I'm not sure what is wrong because it's the same exact code that task.php uses
Here's a screenshot:
[attachment=16282]
Should be fixed now. Thanks!