MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just wanted to say thanks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might not hear this enough...

At midnight I was so ticked off at my current hosting service for the crap SQL servers they have.. I ordered up some MyBB Hosting, backed everything up and moved my site. I ran into a few errors, went through the WIKI, tried a few things myself, got everything back up and running.

The amount of info is a lot to go through, it was nice to be able to do that so I didn't have to bother anyone. I wish I would have pulled the site and moved it 2 months ago. I'm really just well, happy with the entire way things worked, the information that I found to solve my problems was top notch.

Thanks to all of you you who support us in our forum endeavors. And I can't say enough about the hosting.. spot on worth it!
I'm confused Toungue.

First you talk about a host but then mybb at the same time. MyBBoard doesn't have any "official" hosting service so I'm lost.
(2009-12-01, 07:25 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused Toungue.

First you talk about a host but then mybb at the same time. MyBBoard doesn't have any "official" hosting service so I'm lost.

MyBBwebhost.com service.. better? LOL
Quote:MyBBWebHost is in no way affiliated to MyBB or its subsidiaries

See like I said I was confused. This isn't really the place to comment the hosting but the forum script it self Toungue.(which I guess you kind of did)
(2009-12-01, 07:34 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:MyBBWebHost is in no way affiliated to MyBB or its subsidiaries

See like I said I was confused. This isn't really the place to comment the hosting but the forum script it self Toungue.(which I guess you kind of did)

This is not the place to make a comment about hosting? Wow, Here I was praising the hosting service I found, the forum software, the help files and god knows whatever else I really came to appreciate at midnight last night.

I really don't see where I said anything wrong or misconstrued what I meant.

Oh well.
Although we are not affiliated with MyBBWebHost in any way, thank you for your comments Smile

Ryan
I know, it was the WIKI and availability to find things in the forums here for the issues's I was having.
He was giving feedback on the Wiki and saying how well MyBB is documented (I agree).