MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

After I upgrade my forum with upgrade script. (from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10) The upgrade completed successfully but, all threads look like this.

[attachment=16279][attachment=16280][attachment=16281]

How can I solve these? (All my plugins are deactive)
I fail to see how the upgrade script could have done this, it only edited 3 templates... can we have your URL??
(2009-12-01, 08:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I fail to see how the upgrade script could have done this, it only edited 3 templates... can we have your URL??

I closed my forum cause for this error. Even if you visit my forum, you can see anything about the error. The pictures are explain...
They don't explain everything, even a URL of a closed forum may be useful.
(2009-12-02, 05:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They don't explain everything, even a URL of a closed forum may be useful.

No problem. www.maksiforum.net
Does it happen on the board closed message too?? That looks OK to me. Can you open it for a few minutes so I can see inside and then you can close it again??
Didi you get any errors at all during the upgrade process? Did you make a backup of your db prior tot he upgrade?
(2009-12-02, 05:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Does it happen on the board closed message too?? That looks OK to me. Can you open it for a few minutes so I can see inside and then you can close it again??

Done.
Very odd.

As babjusi said, did you backup?? If you did, would you be able to revert to that, and not run the upgrade script, but keep it on the 1.4.10 files, see if it works then. Then if it's OK, try the upgrade script again.
(2009-12-02, 05:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Very odd.

As babjusi said, did you backup?? If you did, would you be able to revert to that, and not run the upgrade script, but keep it on the 1.4.10 files, see if it works then. Then if it's OK, try the upgrade script again.

I re-upload all files (exclude config.php and settings.php) and run upgrade script. So, I ran two times. But I have not any backup.
Pages: 1 2